SPECIAL DRILL & REAMER CORPORATION
- 408 E. 14 Mile Road
- Madison Heights, Michigan 48071
- Phone: 810-588-5333
- Fax: 810-588-4650
INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY FOR TOMORROW'S MACHINING MARKETS
The house built by craftsmanship, quality and personal service.
Special Drill and Reamer Corporation has been an established designer and manufacturer of precision cutting tools since 1958.
We serve the automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment and machine building industries with high-quality drills, reamers and cutters of all types. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality product at the most competitive price.
A Complete Product Line
We manufacture a complete line of high-speed steel, carbide-tipped and solid carbide drills and cutting, reaming and boring tools.
We also custom manufacture tooling to our customers' specific applications. We have one of the most comprehensive selections of
tools available and can supply the widest range of special cutting tools offered anywhere.
Total In-House Capability
Special Drill's in-house capabilities include complete engineering, manufacturing, heat treating and inspection facilities.
This gives us complete control of our design, manufacturing and quality processes. When coupled with our work force of highly
experienced tool professionals, the end result is outstanding quality, repeatability of tolerances and ultra-precision (within +/- .0001) from
tool to tool - qualities achieved by few other cutting tool manufacturers.
We're approved and certified suppliers to the automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, machine tool and engine building industries
and many other OEM manufacturers.
Customer Technical Assistance
Take advantage of the cost, precision and productivity of our special tooling. Provide your application's technical specifications and
operating parameters to our in-plant tool engineers.
They'll be pleased to develop the appropriate special tooling recommendations for your job.
- Standard & special drills in high-speed steel, carbide tipped or solid carbide , in sizes to 3".
Flute cutting is computer-controlled to guarantee repeatable tolerances within +/- 0.0001".
- Cutters in a variety of sizes, materials and shapes for any special need.
- Reamers include tools with details specific to your application.
- Counter-fluted reamers put an extra-fine finish on the work.
- Coolant cutting tools help maintain tolerances during high-speed cutting of temperature-sensitive materials and parts.
- Holders and centers are part of our overall tool-making capability.
- Solid carbide tools in many shapes and sizes provide extremely long life, wear and durability.
- Subland cutting tools can perform several cutting operations of differing diameters in one pass.
- Deburring tools, solid carbide cutting tools, counter-borers, reamers. Whatever your cutting application entails, Special Drill and Reamer can meet your requirements.